Registration, the first step in the admissions process for academic session 2019-20, has commenced for the following classes in which we have limited vacancies.
Classes Preparatory, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII & IX
It is mandatory to thoroughly read all information given hereunder within the various links before attempting to fill up the Registration Form.
No queries will be entertained over the telephone or in person, hence please refrain from visiting or calling up the school to clarify about the admissions process.
For any clarification / query, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only queries which have not been adequately covered in the links given below will be responded to, within two working days.
1. Admission is open only for the classes mentioned above. It is reiterated that there are very limited vacancies in these classes. Queries for admission to other classes will not be responded to.
2. No change in date / time of any of the admission-related processes will be allowed. Requests for changing the date / time will not be responded to. If you cannot adhere to the schedule, please do not register.
3. Under no circumstances will the age criteria be relaxed, hence please refrain from requesting.
4. If you have already applied for your ward's admission in academic session 2019-20, please do not register again. Such duplicate Registrations will be cancelled and the Registration Fee will be forfeited.
5. Registration is not a guarantee for admission. You are requested to read all information provided hereunder before attempting to fill up the Online Registration Form.
6. Introduction Session may be conducted at one of our five locations on payment of a Special Processing Fee. Details are mentioned in the FAQs.